- "Finite-sample improvements of score tests by the use of implied probabilities from Generalized Empirical Likelihood," with Eric Renault. [Older Version, Date: Dec 3, 2011]
- "Heavy Tail Robust Estimation and Inference for Average Treatment Effect," with Jonathan Hill. [Date: Mar 18 , 2016] [Supp. Appendix 1, Supp. Appendix 2]
- "A Note on Efficiency Gains from Multiple Incomplete Subsamples." [Date: Mar 07, 2017] [Older Versions from Jun 2016, Jan 2014]
- "Improved Projection GMM-LM Tests for Linear Restrictions." [Updated: Aug 15, 2017] [ Older version, 2016]
- "Efficient estimation in the sub and full populations with monotonically missing at random data." [Updated: Jun 4, 2017]
Published and Forthcoming Papers
- "Indirect Inference with Endogenously Missing Exogenous Variables," with David Frazier and Eric Renault. Forthcoming: Journal of Econometrics
- "GMM with multiple missing variables," with David Guilkey. Journal of Applied Econometrics, 31: 678-706 (2016).
- "Shrinkage of Variance for Minimum Distance Based Tests," with Eric Renault. Econometric Reviews, 34: 328-351 (2015).
- "A new method of projection-based inference in GMM with weakly identified nuisance parameters," with Eric Zivot. Journal of Econometrics, 164: 239-251 (2011).
- "A new projection-type split-sample score test in linear instrumental variables regression," with Thomas Richardson, James Robins and Eric Zivot. Econometric Theory, 26: 1820-1837 (2010).
- "A comment on weak instrument robust tests in GMM and the new Keynesian Phillips curve by F. Kleibergen and S. Mavroeidis," with Eric Zivot. Journal of Business and Economic Statistics, 27: 328-331, (2009).
- "Awareness and the Demand for Environmental Quality: Survey Evidence on Drinking Water in Urban India," with Jyotsna Jalan and E. Somanathan. Environment and Development Economics, 14: 665-692, (2009).